DENOMINATION: Chianti DOCG Riserva.
• GRAPE VARIETY: Sangiovese 100%.
• PRODUCTION TECHNIQUES: Harvest in the
second decade of September, vinification with 2
daily pumpings over at a controlled temperature
of 28°C and maceration on the skins for approx. 2
weeks. After racking and subsequent malolactic
fermentation, the wine is kept on the lees for 1-2
months. Bottling 24 months after harvesting. The
wine is put on the market 3 months after
maturing in the bottle.
• COLOUR: Deep ruby red.
• BOUQUET: Intense, spicy and in excellent
harmony with red fruits.
• TASTE: Round and very elegant, harmonious and
• SERVING SUGGESTIONS: Roasts, grilled, braised
meats, white and red meats.